Best Waist Training Tips by ShapeWaist Experts
by ShapeWaist Experts on Apr 08, 2023
If you just bought your waist trainer from ShapeWaist, here are our best waist training tips so you achieve an hourglass shape in 30 - 60 days.
- Start slowly and gradually increase the duration of wearing your waist trainer. We recommend you start with 30 minutes to 1 hour a day the first week and gradually add one hour daily until you can comfortably wear your waist trainer for 4-8 hours a day.
- Rest one day out of the week, we do not recommend you wear a waist trainer to sleep. Your body needs to recover and it safely does that while you sleep.
- Pair waist training with exercise and a healthy diet for the best results. Stay away from high fat foods, soda, high sugar treats and get used to drinking lots of water so you body can shred those extra pounds around your waistline.
- Choose a waist trainer that fits well and is comfortable to wear. Make sure the waist trainer you choose is not only the right size but the correct length as well. We have another blog post teaching you how to measure the length of your torso and choose the correct style for your body. You don't want your waist trainer to be too long, because it will bend up - or too short, because it won't look flattering and you will be uncomfortable.
- Listen to your body and take breaks if you feel uncomfortable or in pain.
- You can always add a fat burning, tightening gel before putting on your waist trainer. Make sure to use any type of osmotic wrap after applying the gel to make sure you don't damage your ShapeWaist. The extra heat from the latex and the gel will help you sweat more and speed up the fat burning process.
- Stay consistent. This only works if you wear it 5-6 days out of the week. If you do, you will absolutely love your results!
Let us know how it goes and make sure to measure yourself before starting your waist training journey so you can actually see the inches coming off! Make sure to follow us on our social media channels and tag us to really help our small business thrive! Let's cinch these waists ladies!